Click on text that is in red to be redirected to the website of the resource.
The US Government Agency that oversees lawful immigration to the United States, including granting immigration and citizenship benefits.
- Make an appointment at a local USICS Office for information or a status check
- Check Processing Times at USCIS offices around the country
- Check the Status of your pending immigration case with USCIS
- Find a local USCIS office
- Update your home Address with USICS
- For Employers, Form I-9 and E-Verify Guidance
The United States government enforcement agency that both secures and facilitates trade and travel to the US, and is responsible for keeping terrorists and their weapons out of the U.S. Its officers station ports of entry and international airport inspections.
This is the US Government agency that oversees US Consulates abroad and their nonimmigrant and immigrant processing, as well as issuing US passports. They also publish the list (the visa bulletin) which determines visa (greencard) availability in categories with more applicants than available visas.
- Find a United States Consulate or Embassy abroad
- Find a Foreign consulate or Embassy in the United States
- Find out Wait Times to obtain a nonimmigrant visa at United States Consulates
- Find out where to obtain personal documents in your home country as required for USCIS processing
- How to Obtain a United States Passport
- Check the Visa Bulletin
The US government agency entrusted with administering the most common type of employment-based green card, the Labor Certification. The electronic program is often referred to as “PERM”.
The US Government agency responsible for the issuance of Social Security Numbers.
- General Information on who is eligible for a Social Security Number
- Find a local Social Security Administration office
The US Government agency responsible with the collection of taxes.